Friday, October 12, 2007

Tasty Butter Braids

Hello,

The cooperative preschool (Peter Pan Preschool) that our children Kate and Joel attend in Boulder is having its fall fund raiser. This year's fund raiser involves selling Butter Braid Pastries.



Joel and Kate are only just learning about money and marketing so we are helping them out. They really enjoy their time at the school. I like it because I get to take them there in the mornings on our bike/trailer setup. But I digress... these pastries taste great. Someone put a taste sampler out near the door where parents bring their children to the school. I had to return a number of times to the table before I finally left the building. If you love good quality baked sweets... this is for you.

If you would like to purchase one or more of these delicious pastries, here are the details:
  1. each Butter Braid Pastry costs $9.00
  2. we need to have our order in to the school before the morning of October 19, so please sign up before then.
  3. contact me at alfred.sawatzky@gmail.com (you can contact Becky, too, but I don't want to give the spammers her e-mail on this blog) and tell me how many of each of the following you would like (click here list of ingredients and nutrition information)
    • Bavarian Creme Chocolate Icing
    • Cherry
    • Apple
    • Blueberry Cream Cheese
    • Cinnamon
    • Cream Cheese
  4. we can arrange payment when you contact me. Ideally I would like payment before the October 19 deadline, but we can also discuss other arrangements.
  5. I will be receiving the ordered pastries on November 1st and will get them to you as soon as possible after that.

Thanks for helping out our preschool.

Regards,

Alfred Sawatzky

No comments: